Kesar Lehariya Kurta
SKU: KC6221 366 S
- Printed cotton kurta.
- Light gathers at front and back.
- Gotapatti at yoke.
- Gota detail on seams , sleeves and hem.
- Kotadoria flat piping at sleeves and hem.
- Fnished with french seams.
- Estimated ship time: 3-5 working days.
- Actual colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources and device screen settings.
- Model is wearing size ’s’.
Lehariya is a traditional tye-dye technique that produces wave like patterns, resembling flowing water. Here the combination of grey, orange and yellow is mesmerizing. Intricate gota patti designs on the yoke stand out in this auspicious kurta which is perfect for Diwali.
- Dry clean only.
- Do not iron the embellishments. Iron on reverse.