Kumkum Red Kurta
SKU: KC6223 D 406
- Dyed cotton kurta.
- Fully lined.
- Brocade yoke at front and back.
- Embellished with handwork at yoke and sleeves.
- Finished with french seams.
- Estimated Ship Time: 3-5 Working Days.
- Actual Colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources and device screen settings.
- Model is wearing size ’S’.
Red represents Goddess Durga and symbolizes new beginnings and feminine power. This gathered kurta with zari has ivory motifs on the yoke edged with a delicate line of beads making it a good choice for Saptami, seventh day of puja where a traditional outfit is to be worn. A bold decorative bindi on your forehead and you are set to go.
- Do not iron the embellishments. Iron on reverse.
- Dry clean only.