Injiri Gathered Kurta
SKU: KC6221 414 S
₹ 2,390 (Inc. of GST)
- Handloom cotton kurta.
- Round yoke with light gathers at front and back.
- Handwork at yoke.
- Printed temple border at hem.
- Finished with freanch seams.
- Estimated ship time: 7-10 working days.
- Actual colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources and device screen settings.
- Model is wearing size ’s’.
Injiri meaning "real India" historically stands for Madras Checks. Perfect for hot humid climate, the vibrant colours create a unique story. A striking Narayanpeth border inspired from Pune sarees adds colour to the kurta.
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Do not soak.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dry in shade.