Mahagauri Kolam Kurta
SKU: KC6155 613 S
- Printed cotton kalidar kurta.
- Square cut armholes with gussets for a comfortable fit.
- Mirror work & sequins detail at yoke & sleeves.
- Finished with french seams.
- Estimated ship time: 3-5 working days.
- Actual colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources and device screen settings.
- Model is wearing size ’s’.
Mahagauri is the incarnation of a goddess, showing purity and symbolised by wearing purple. Kolam refers to the decorative design drawn on the floor during festive seasons. Here the yoke has a reference to kolam and is embellished with sequins, mirrors and ghungroos.
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Do not soak.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dry in shade.